Search This Blog

Monday, January 24, 2011

Nyt, Tarkastellaan! (Saavutan Voiton)


"Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things… and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.” - Walt Disney Quote from Meet the Robinsons...

Täällä emme kuitenkaan katso taaksepäin kovin kauan, jatkamme eteenpäin ja avaamme uusia ovia ja teemme uusia asioita ...ja uteliaisuutemme johtaa meidät uusille poluille

Aina- Always

haaveilla- to dream/fantasiza, Haaveilen- I dream, another word for dream is unelma- noun, while the other is a verb

löytää- to find, löydän- I find, it has been affcted by consonant degration, the rule is, t becomes d...

sen - it

pelätä- to be afraid, pelkää- afraid, it is in the 3rd person singular form

en- not, so when you say, Minä pelkää en- I am not afraid

Yli- over

haaste- Challenge, haasteiden- Challenges

Ehkä saan- Ehka is maybe, saada- to get, Saan-I get, maybe i will get

sen paikan- sen-it, paikka-place, sen paikkan the place

jota- which

niin- so

odottaa- to wait, odottan- I am waiting

Vielä- yet, still, even, more

Nousea- To rise, nousen - I rise/ I will rise

kerran- once

rauha- peace, rauhan- genitive form

syömeen- to my heart

saapua- to arrive/ to achieve, saavutan- I achieved,
Saapua is to arrive somewhere, saavutan- to achieve something
consonant degration, p becomes v

tietää- to know, tiedän- I know

- I, it is in the coloquial or spoken finnish of Minä

voitto- victory, voiton- genetive form

este- barrier, esteiden- barriers

pystyä- Can, pystyn - I can

nousemaan- to rise

taivas- sky/heaven

maa- land/earth

mitä löydän, saan.- What i will find, i will get

kaipaus- longing, Minä kaipan- I am longing

jotakin- something

kai- probably/ maybe

tiellein- on my way

käyda- go, käyn- I will go

Läpi- Through

Maiden- countries, it is in plural genitive form of Maa

nain- so/ this way

lähteä- to go, lähden- I will go

kulkea- to travel, kulkemaan- travelling, another word for travel is matka

Läpi maiden näin lähden kulkemaan.- I will go to travel through the countries

kuljen, from the word kulkea, means I will go

peloton- peloton, from the word pelätä, adding the suffix -ton means, without, so, peloton means fearless

syömein- my heart

ainian- forever

Minä väisty en- - I will not be moved

rohkeus - courage

palkka - salary/ reward/ compensation, rohkeus palkan saa- the courage will get a reward/ will be rewarded

vihdoin- finally, at last

saavun- I will arrive

sankarina - hero

käyn- I will go

kun- when

näin- so/ like this

Minä saavun sankarina käyn, kun näin sen saan.- I will arrive as a hero when i get it like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment